We’re passionate about revolutionising the way marketers make email campaigns, and we want you to help us. Marketing teams at brands and agencies use Taxi to transform how they create email when work with us they make better email, quicker and at a larger scale.
We want you to help us by building effective multi-channel digital marketing campaigns to generate new leads and engage existing ones.
You will have the full support of the business in this mission critical role and will enjoy the autonomy that goes with being a respected expert in your discipline. In other words this is a ‘plan’ and then ‘do’ role that will grow as we do.
We’re looking for a self-motivated marketer that is passionate about digital marketing, who is equally at home coming up with ideas as they are seeing them through to execution. Your work week will be split between devising short and longer term strategy, executing our day-to-day activities and reviewing results. You’ll be working with our sales and product teams to help communicate our message to the world to drive leads into and through the sales funnel.
Your day to day work will include:
- The development and delivery of blog posts, video content, webinars, social media, online content and email to attract and accelerate leads through the entire sales funnel.
- Own the development and implementation of Taxi’s high quality, SEO friendly content marketing.
- Use and own Hubspot to automate digital marketing funnels that deliver results.
- Optimise reach through paid, earned and partnership marketing.
- Manage and lead the email marketing strategy to increase interest through the whole sales funnel.
- Create and organise events that grow Taxi’s community of fans.
- Manage the website to ensure it reflects our brand while attracting new leads.
- Report on activity and results and proactively seek out new ways to improve them.
Your essential skills and qualifications
- 4+ years' experience in a similar role client or agency side.
- Experienced working in a MarTech or Email tech provider.
- Detailed understanding of Hubspot, Google Analytics, Adwords, Google Keyword Planner.
- Experience of creating a marketing plan for new product launches, ideally for innovative/disruptive products that create their own category.
- Strong teamwork skills - we work in a fast-paced, agile environment, often on concurrent projects.
- Proactive about learning new techniques and analysing the email industry.
- Excellent self organisation, time management and project management skills.
- Experience in a fast growth SaaS start up / scale up
If you have experience in these, that’s a bonus
- Organising events
- HTML for email or web
- Manipulating images and creating digital assets in Photoshop or similar
- Creating and editing video content
- Experience working in digital marketing either brand side or at an agency, ideally in a mid-large scale organisation
This role is based in our studio in Central London.
We want to create and maintain a friendly work culture, that helps everyone achieve their goals. We will provide all the technologies, freedom and benefits that you’ll need to excel and be happy in your role.
Read more about our culture and #LifeAtTaxi →
Now is a great time to join the Taxi team. Please email us your relevant experience (Linkedin, Angel list or cv)