We’re passionate about revolutionising the way marketers make email campaigns, and we want you to help us. Taxi for Email is a workflow platform that helps marketers build on-brand email campaigns from intelligent templates using our world class email editor, and then export to their sending platform of choice.
About this role
Being a Taxi for Email Customer Success Manager means becoming the main point of contact for our customers. You’ll be central to working across our customer-facing teams to ensure that customers receive the best experience using Taxi.
Working with all teams across the business, you’ll make sure that a customer knows everything they need to about the Taxi platform, to help them to make the best emails that they can.
Your work week would include:
- Regular check-ins with our customers via in-person meetings or calls, to ensure customers are getting the best value from Taxi.
- Gaining a deep understanding of how a customer is building emails, who is involved in their processes and how they’re using Taxi. Working closely with Technical Success to advise them on how Taxi for Email can better fit into their process.
- Gathering good feedback and enabling dialogue between our customers and our product team. We are always looking to improve!
- Sharing usage stats and wins with customers on a regular basis to remind them of the great value they are gaining from Taxi.
- Keeping our CRM tool, Hubspot up to date, and automating customer communication where relevant.
- Using a master template to create emails in Taxi is key to a great email process. Ensuring the customer understands how we can help them to create a great master template to get the most from Taxi.
- Working closely with the finance team to ensure estimates, invoices, and purchase orders are issued to the customer on time, and tracking the status of these.
- Reminding our customers how much they love Taxi!
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in email marketing, be a keen problem solver and have a willingness and ability to learn new skills. You’ll be organised and self-motivated. You will use your knowledge of Taxi and email in general to help your customers to get the best out of Taxi. You are a people person, you love talking to people, meeting new people, love being on the phone and taking customers for coffees etc to build an awesome relationship.
Your essential skills
- 1-2 years (minimum) experience in Customer Success or Account Management
- Excellent, clear and concise communication
- Excellent organisational skills - we have lots of customers
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
Plus if you have experience in these, that’s a bonus
- Worked with Email Sending Platform (ESP)
- Worked with Taxi for Email in a previous role
We want to create and maintain a friendly work culture, that helps everyone achieve their goals. We will provide all the technologies, freedom and benefits that you’ll need to excel and be happy in your role.
Read more about our culture and #LifeAtTaxi →
Now is a great time to join the Taxi team. Please email us your relevant experience (Linkedin, Angel list or cv)