We’re passionate about revolutionising the way marketers make email campaigns, and we want you to help us. Taxi for Email is a workflow platform that helps marketers build on-brand email campaigns from intelligent templates using our world class email editor, and then export to their sending platform of choice.
Technology is the driving force of our business and its future. We work in cross functional teams that put heavy focus on Agile.
We are looking for a software developer who cares about software excellence and has an Agile mindset or willing to learn about it. Our current position requires working alongside the Product Owner and Scrum Team to create the best technical solutions for client projects and delivering platform product roadmap.
We're looking for enthusiasm, passion and a willingness to learn and share!
As a software engineer, here's what you can do:
- Support team members
- Design innovative, evolutionary architectures and solutions for client projects
- Writing code alongside development team
- Contribute in product backlog refinement, participate in Sprint planning and Demo meetings
- Participate in retrospective meetings and looking for constant improvement in practices, team collaboration, transparency and communication.
- Improve software quality: automated testing.
- Contribute in maintaining and cleaning refactoring backlog, technical and testing debts backlogs.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where your contribution is valued over a role title
Here’s what you’ll bring:
- Degree/Master in computer science, engineering or a related discipline
- Knowledge for continuous Integration, TDD/BDD, Unit testing and integration testing, regression testing.
- Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding process
- Experience with system architecture design whilst leading and inspiring software development teams
- Ability to work in a variety of client settings and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience in communicating technical vision at a high and low level.
- Knowledge of software best practices like Refactoring, Clean Code, Domain Driven Design, Encapsulation, Design Patterns etc
Knowledge of HTML/CSS and other web technologies is also a plus.
This role is based in our studio in central London. Please note that we do not offer remote working options for developer roles.
Now is a great time to join the Taxi team. Please email us your relevant experience (Linkedin, Angel list or cv)